1: Because I'm bored.
2: Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears.
- Spiders : Always been afraid of those ugly bastards. So afraid I can't get close to them, or kill them. I run, or flee the room.
- Planes : It's better than it was, but there is no joyride. I prefer travel by car or train if I have that option. Takeoff and landing are the worst part, and of course turbulence.
- Ok, this is a strange/Ironic one : Getting pregnant. (Afraid to loose another child in miscarrying.)
3: Describe your realationship with your parents.
- Very good and healthy one, I would say.
4: List 10 things you would tell your 16 year-old self, if you could.
- You are good enough.
- You are loved.
- You will not end up alone.
- Someone will find you, and fall in love with you. Yes, you. Only you. Because you are good enough. You are pretty.
- There is a girl called Mai in Trondheim. Find her!
- Be your self, because people like you. Open your eyes.
- Don't be afraid to say no. Listen to your heart.
- Don't quit swimming.
- Draw more.
- Buy a sword and join Kongshirden. You are old enough to join now. Your best friends will be there, waiting for you. And they will not leave you.
5: What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?
- Music on the radio.
- I have a job, indoor.
6: What is the hardest thing you have ever experienced.
- When my dog got cancer tumor!
- Also 2 miscarriages was pretty damn hard.
- A past of bullying can't even be compared.
Kera is comforting me. . . Just got the news that it was cancer, and very hard to cure. ( BUT THEY DID IT- SHE GOT CURED... IM SO HAPPY <3 )
7: What is your dream job, and why?
- He he. Silly, but would love to be an actress or work as a veterinarian.
Because i love being on a stage, act. And I love animals above everything else.
8: What are five passions you have?
- Singing, piano, music
10: List 10 people who have influenced you and describe how.
- Jesus - Because He is perfect. Im not, but trying to be the best I can be.
- Mum - Because without here I would not even been here.
- Dad - Dad is cool, and so am I !
- Mai - Best friend gets me in all kind of trouble ;)
- Kera - Teach me to be supercute!
- Anders - Teach me morals, and saves me all the time.
- Witchers - Teach me the real fun of the world. Makes me do crazy things like travel to Europe alone, to play at a castle. . .
- Friends - I can't pick.
- Friends - You just make me feel truly alive.
- More friends - I need you in my life.
10: Describe your most embarrassing moment.
- I scanned a drawing of a half-naked man to a guy at work. . . by a mistake, I was to scan it to my self. . .
11: Describe a typical day in your current life.
- Wake up at 06:45, go to work. Stay there till 16:00. Go to the gym. Walk the dog. Eat dinner. Play 30min. piano. Draw or play a game on the x-box. (Or hang out with friends)
12: Describe 5 weaknesses you have.
- Pepsi Max
- Hot dudes in games
13: Describe 5 strength you have.
- I have patience.
- I'm stubborn.
- I don't give up.
- I care about people.
- I fight my battles.
14: If you were an animal, what would be and why?
- Hmmm. A bird. Then I can pretend people don't exist.
15: What are your 5 greatest accomplishments?
- Black Sails actor, Zach McGowan used my drawing as his Twitter profile-picture. . . *drool*
- My fantasy-book got published!
- Kera is always my greatest accomplishment
- I'm a witcher, survived the trial of grasses!
- I become a vegan.
16: What is the one thing you most wish you were great at?
- Super talented in drawing.
17: What has been the most difficult thing you ever had to forgive?
- Hmm, I don't really know. I think of my self as a forgiving person. And the fact that I can't think of anything that brutal, must be a good sign, yes?
I can rather think of people having hard time to forgive me for things I have done to them o.0
Well, yeah. I was bullied in my teens - It took some time before I could let it go, and forgive them. . . but, how else can I move on with my life if I should keep living in the past. Let it go, and move on.
If that was the hardest thing to forget, no. I don't think so. I. . . oh, yeah I have one. Everytime someone said something nasty about Kera and think I don't know about it.( Jealousy drama in the dogshow business sickens me. . . stop being so fucking stupid, and start loving your own dog instead of picking on others.) That pisses me of so much, you have no idea. Don't pick on my dog, she is innocent!
That makes me feel sad for the person and that persons dogs.
18: If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?
- Kaedwen. In the world of the Witchers. Because this world is no where to be.
19: List your top 5 hobbies and why you love them.
- Drawing - Been my passion since I first held a pencil.
- Choir - Found out that this is really fun in 2011. Can't imagine a life without it now.
- Reanactment- been in my life since 2005. Learning new things everyday, and still love this so much. Not to mention all the good people I met though this hobby.
- LARPING, I was skeptic in the beginning, but now I experienced so much through this, so I need more . The bigger events, the better! Because of the people!
- Writing fantasy stories.
20: What is your favorite part of the day, and why?
- The evenings, when everything is done and I can just lay back and do what I want/ chill.
21: What is your love language?
- Wait, what? What does that mean?
I speak Norwegian, but I have a soft spot for French. (Not that I can speak French, its just pretty to listen at. Also Swedish- on men only -)
22: What do you think people misunderstand about you?
Hmmm, don't know. Something around the fact that I'm Christian, maybe. Or my views on being a vegan, or something about my thoughts about abortion, or general political topics. I prefer to avoid discussing over internet. I need my body-language to prevent exactly that : Misunderstandings.
23: List 10 things you hope to be remembered for.
- Love for animals
- Good deeds
- Dog things
- Passion for this and that
- Being a friend.
- Being there
- For being me.